as I return from Spring Break I realize:
1. drawing with pastels is one of my new ambitions
2. my body does not like being on antibiotics
3. boxing is a fabulous release of tension & anger
4. poems do not always 'write themselves'
5. sleeping late is underrated
6. mark downs are a great excuse to buy shoes I do not need
7. dogs are [usually] more fun when they are not yours to take care of
8. old people pick out lame desserts
9. bus rides are super uncomfortable to begin with and even more so when valley girls drone out your music from intrusive plastic "ear buds"
10. graduate school is not half as scary as I anticipated...I'm relieved to no longer cower under it's looming shadow after starting the application process!
Bregje Heinen Heats Up Guess’ Fall 2017 Lingerie Campaign
52 minutes ago